Tuesday, September 1, 2009

The Sweet Tooth Fairy


I am a slacker poster/blogger, so my fabulously awesome sister posted this for me. If you didn't know my sister rocks. ove you Kik's



I know you're all as obsessed with cupcakes as we are--so no laughing at our pictures! :D After reading and hearing a lot about this particular cupcake shop, we HAD to stop by! It's adorable, and famous for their va-NIE-lla squared cupcake!! Pretty sure we wanted to hang out there all day with the cute girls that work there! [and that the girl that was helping us totally hooked Cyndi up with a much needed cake supply for the wedding cake--more to come on that!] It was a sweet experience!

Posing on the outside,

Posing on the inside!

Mom was our chauffeur that day, so we left Riggy in the car to sleep...but he still wanted to hold on to his yummy sucker! [Do you see me there next to Riggy? Yea, trying to squish my bottom in between the car seats was an interesting experience--these car seats sure are bigger than their infant ones!]

Caden eating his own yummy sucker [although they ended up trading a few days later--is it gross to keep suckers for a few days?--and Riggy finished off Cadens! haha! note to self--apple is much better than cookies and cream when it comes to suckers!]

Eating mac and CHEESE for lunch!

Embarrassing/celebrating our bro's birthday! He was able to get off his night shift on his b-day so the 'rents took us out to dinner! It was so yummy [never mind that I haven't had any delectable Mexican food since moving to the east. I'll eat at La Casita any day!] We totally brought a cupcake, with candle and lighter, with us to dinner! Then we sang. It was awesome! Then the waiter brought Charles fried ice cream, because it was his birthday--too bad they didn't bring him a sombrero to wear, too! :D It was awesome to be able to spend Charles's bday with him! Love you!

You know you're jealous of our yummy cupcakes! Ok, I am too, since we only ate 4 :( They're so big!! We decided to quarter them so we could try them all...but you can't just eat a quarter!! They were all very, very yummy, but my most favorite was the key lime cupcake! [bottom left]

mmmmmmmmm

Do you want to know how many pictures it took until we got one of us both smiling? 5! One of us was taking a bite in all the others--basically we just wanted to eat the cupcakes!

I couldn't leave this one out! So, you may not know that my grandma used to live with my parents--she had her own apartment in my parents house. [I don't really like saying 'she lived in the basement' because that might sound odd...she really did have an apartment, in the basement!] She passed away 2 years ago, and many of her awesome antique things are still in the downstairs apartment--which is where Cyndi's family sleeps when we're all home. Anyway...we were snooping--like any good grandchildren should do!--and came across these fur coats. Yup, REAL fur coats [but we didn't know that!]. We couldn't resit a picture. There were 2 others we were going to put on, both cloak/cape things, but when my mom said that the fur on one was monkey fur Cyndi got grossed out! REAL monkey fur--on a collar of a coat thing. That is gross. But, now I wish I had a picture so I could show what it looked like! Maybe next time we're home we'll get a picture with some old gloves my mom had and a hat or two! I guess we never grew out of playing dress up!!



[posted by Chira...I gotta give myself some credit!! :D]

4 comments:

Allie said...

Cyndi, I LOOOOOOOvVVVeeEE your bag, I always love your bags....I need a blue bag. Yes, I live here and I've never gotten a cupcake there. I have to stay away, if you know what I mean.

emily said...

you two are so funny! I will have to try the cupcakes when I'm out there next summer. YUM!

the speers said...

Whatever, you know secretly [ok not so secretly] that you're a rock star, too!

Tyson,Brandy,Chanel, Crew said...

I love the sweet tooth fairy!! It's so yummy!