Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Our Awesomeness!

Guest Post by my awesome sister, Chira.
You can see her blog here



When Cyndi and I are together we tend to get a little spazzy--what can I say, we're more like than we ever thought we'd be! While searching for some essentials at Joann's, we found some unexpected treasures--which of course called for a picture montage--you know you love us!

Some incredibly smart person made a product that gets deodorant off your shirt! Becuase using a towel or the shirt to remove such stains is far too complicated!

My favorite product: disposable armpit sheilds. There's nothing more to say.

Now, we know these are essentials for beauty pagents, but Joann's? Seriously?

A cure to the classic problem--gaping and bulging shirts!

I liked my cure: buy a bigger shirt!

We were so excited because we had to play the "what's in your purse?" game and I totally won! I had bra liners in my purse--just in case!

Some of you may know my brother, he's kind of a hippy--and we love him for it! We found the perfect hair pieces for the brides maid's to wear at his future wedding. [No, he's not engaged or anything, we're just planning ahead!! Aren't we thoughtful?]

Some of you may know my sister is skidish around birds...

But, then again, she's been known to charm animals, too!

We had to take a picture of our new best friend--the girl with the white blouse and blue skirt and yo-yo-headband. We were so excited by her adorable outfit we didn't get her name--we call her "cute outfit girl!" She rocks!


While paroosing we came across the knitting section--you know where they have books of knitting and crocheting patterns. On one of the books were small crocheted animals riding bikes. Now, I'm not trying to dis knitting or crocheting, I'm a fan of both. But, why don't pattern books introduce more visually appealing crafts, like these cute fabric made cakes? Tastey, no?!

Thanks for joining us for our picture montage! Hope you have as much fun as we did the next time you go to Joann's!





1 comments:

Veylupeks said...

Thanks so much for sharing your experience there at Joanns. Loved it. You two are so awsome love you both!!!!