Friday, September 11, 2009

Rock Climbing!! We are so tough.....



Another thing we do when ever we're home is go rock climbing--well Charles takes the kids! :D Riggy and Caden wanted to be like the big kids and wear climbing shoes and climb on the rocks, too!
Testing the waters to see what they could get away with! (thank goodness for the candy mechines!)

Cambryn and Brayden's first time going up!
My kid wants to be cool, too!
There is a little kid wall upstairs, it's perfect for littles!
I totally wish I had one in my house!
Brayden showing us his Spidey skills!
Chillen!
We had to beg and plead with Brayden to go on the big wall more than once so he could go all the way to the top. On his third time up, he did it!! Cambryn went to the top, too! :D She was all over the place! Thanks Charles, it was so much fun!!
After we were done we went to Zupas, which has the best soup ever. It was so good. I didn't even get to eat my chocolate covered strawberry or yummy dessert I picked out! I'll have to go back again, for sure!


0 comments: