Saturday, July 4, 2009

Activity Day Talent Show.... To be continued

love these girls... modeling the pj bottoms they made

We had our Activity Day Talent Show today. The girls did a fabulous job. I know that this is a crazy weekend with family, friends, reunions, vacations, baptisms and of course the 4th. So thank you to the girls that came we missed the rest of you!

I was going through the pictures. I'll post more more. As you can tell Rigdon thinks he should be in the pic as well... He weaseled his way into a few of the pics. Crazy two year old.


4 comments:

the speers said...

So cute...all your stars look awesome. I love Berto standing there :D

loven it! said...

love the matching pants!! looks like a good group of girls!

Charles said...

Oh look at me I'm reading your blog hahahaha

Sariahfied said...

So fun!!! I just got called yesterday as Activity Day leader! I need some ideas!