Friday, September 11, 2009

Cambryn's Baptism


My mom did a fabulous doing EVERYTHING for the baptism. It really would not have happened if it wasn't for her. She really was amazing and I felt so blessed and lucky to have a mom take care of me and my family and Cambryn on her special day.


This is my adorable niece, Cambryn! She was able to get baptized while we were all in Utah. It was so special to be able to be there to see her reach such an important marker in her life!!

Cambryn and Jay by the font


The Both fam!


One more of Cambryn. This is Cyndi-- I think she looks so sweet and cute I had to show her off one more time. I am a proud mama. (picture taken by my good friend Emily- she Rocks)



What I don't have any pictures of is all the Unice's that were able to attend, and then go to my parents for food! (actually, I didn't take any of these pictures, my cousin Todd did...good thing he had his camera handy!!) It was so much fun to see cousins and aunts and uncles! Jay's parents and siblings were able to come too (since it was the day after the wedding!!). It was awesome! The next day we headed up to my grandma's for Sunday dinner. It was so much fun to see my cousin's and let the kids play! We had cake and ice cream to celebrate all the birthday's and anniversary's that are in August, too. I miss spending time at Grams's house--it's a vacation all by itself!!


1 comments:

-Special Mothertivity- said...

That's so exciting! Congratulations Cambryn. :)
How fun to be able to get baptized in Utah and have so many family and friends able to come.
Cambryn is just BEAUTIFUL!!
I also love the family picture.