Monday, August 24, 2009

First Day of School



I find it almost hard to believe that summer is in fact actually over.
We had a great summer. Full of lots of fun, friends and way to much good food (well at least while we were on vacation).

The kids were ready, sort of, to start school. They were nervous and excited. Then again so am I. I will miss them (seriously I do love when they are home, and if they start to bug I just send them to a friends. You know you do it to). I will try to find
things to do to occupy my time while they are away :)





My first grader looking so cool. He is starting to look like a big kid not my little boy anymore.



The fashion queen started third grade today. Thank you Alisa for spending ALL Saturday, literally until 9pm, shopping with me. I loved every minute of it. You are amazing! PS come visit me :)

I actually remember my third grade year vividly. I was in a 3rd,4th, 5th combo. I always had my name on the black board and had to do push-ups for talking to much (don't tell my kids that), I got my only referral that year for doing a flip on the swing the very first day of school, and all the girls dotted all their i's with hearts for the hot forth grader Ray.

I also for the first time in my live experienced the negative effects of gossip and had my stomach punched by a classmate--- Ray may or may not have been the subject of all the gossip.....


2 comments:

Clark Veylupek said...

Love how cute your kids are like always!!!! Thanks for letting me come along on Saturday. That is so funny that you remember so much from the third grade so do I. Love you to death and I talk to you soon.

emily said...

Cute kids! And my! you had an eventful 3rd grade! Why am I not surprised....